Valentine's Day Gift: Alex & Chloé For The Human Rights Campaign
By Julien Sauvalle
After Marc Jacobs and Kenneth Cole,
Alex & Chloé become the latest fashion designers to collaborate with the Human Rights Campaign on a line of clothing supporting marriage equality.
Each item is produced at a limited quantity of 1,000 pieces, including this adorable finger-painted T-shirt. Order before February 6 to ensure a timely delivery.
Alex & Chloé Painted Heart T-Shirt, $35. hrc.org
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower