First Look: Calvin Klein Concept
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo © 2013 Steven Klein
Dayum! The guys at Calvin Klein sure know how to hold our attention. We were still trying to get over last summer's jaw-dropping shots of Matthew Terry lounging in neon-colored briefs, but before we had time to give our eyes a rest the adonis is back in a new commercial set to air on Super Bowl Sunday.
A teaser video shot by Steven Klein was released yesterday as an appetizer. It features Matthew Terry flexing and stretching in tight black briefs, against flashing images of heavily lubricated harware. The man-versus-machine theme reflects the technology that went into developing the new Concept line, which uses seamless microfiber and stretch cotton.
It will be first time ever that Calvin Klein places a commercial at the Super Bowl. It will also be the only designer ad to air during the breaks this year, so hold on to your beer keg and make sure to watch the full commercial on Sunday. In the meantime, here is the teaser:
Available now on calvinklein.com and at Calvin Klein Underwear stores from February 4.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem