Thom Evans For D.Hedral Underwear
By Andrew Villagomez
While this is Evans's first campaign, it isn’t his first modeling gig. He put out a full-frontal calendar in 2010, and is now represented by Select Model Management. Last summer he was on the cover of one of UK's gay magazines, Attitude, as he has a big gay following overseas. We'll be sure to keep an eye on him—it is hard not to look!
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans