Matt Bomer Suits Up For a Good Cause
By Julien Sauvalle
The sale will feature a selection of ties, bow-ties and pocket squares ($29-$69) designed by the actor, as well as bespoke suit ($2,000-$2,995) and shirt packages ($425) customizable with the fabrics he hand-picked. The offer will also be available at Alton Lane stores in New York City, Washington D.C. and Boston.
The "Caffrey Collection" goes live on Gilt.com Tuesday, January 22 at 12pm ET and will run for 36 hours. The first 500 Gilt members who visit the sale will receive a complimentary Alton Lane pocket square. A new episode of White Collar airs on USA Network on January 22 at 10pm ET.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles