Matt Bomer Suits Up For a Good Cause
By Julien Sauvalle
For his first foray into fashion, Bomer selected a range of fabrics and accessories inspired by the style of his character Neal Caffrey on the USA Network series White Collar. The "Caffrey Collection" will go on sale next week, coinciding with the airing of the last six episodes of the show's fourth season, in which Bomer exclusively wears Alton Lane outfits.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- All The Men Josh Hutcherson Has Crushed On
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography
- The Best Hair Styling Products For Men