Matt Bomer Suits Up For a Good Cause
By Julien Sauvalle
For his first foray into fashion, Bomer selected a range of fabrics and accessories inspired by the style of his character Neal Caffrey on the USA Network series White Collar. The "Caffrey Collection" will go on sale next week, coinciding with the airing of the last six episodes of the show's fourth season, in which Bomer exclusively wears Alton Lane outfits.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Beyoncé Liberated
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'