Dave Franco Gives Us Steve McQueen
By Diego James
Photos by Anthony Mandler for British GQ
As James Franco seems to delive into stranger territory every day, his younger brother Dave Franco just keeps getting hotter (although he doesn't shy away from other kinky territory himself). The 27-year-old actor appears in the latest fashion spread for British GQ, titled “Blazing A Trail,“ wearing Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, and Boss. While we were thinking James Dean, photographer Anthony Mandler says he took inspiration from William Claxton’s iconic images of Steven McQueen for the editorial.
While we loved Dave in 21 Jump Street opposite Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill. This year, he'll appear in two films: Warm Bodies and Now You See Me, featuring Nicholas Hoult and Jesse Eisenberg, respectively. While it's a bit difficult to see the beautiful spread on GQ's site, you can check out more scans from the February issue of British GQ here.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- How Monogamy Can Work For Two Men