Calvin Klein Presents Spring 2013 Line in New York
By Out.com Editors
Photography © 2012 Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc.com
A special presentation featuring the Spring/Summer 2013 Calvin Klein men’s and women's sportswear, tailored clothing, dresses, outerwear, performancewear, jeanswear, underwear, footwear, eyewear, swimwear, and accessories too place last week. We got a special look and were glad to see that graphic black and white were the foundation. The sportswear featured optical stripes, prints, and color blocking.
Kevin Carrigan (pictured above), Global Creative Director of Calvin Klein, was on hand at the Spring 2013 presentation, which took place in a "modernist house" constructed of black frames.
According to a release, "Calvin Klein Jeans returned to denim's iconic roots with white washed, pale blue jeans and jackets – all with a new, lightweight feel. Easy, minimal constructions continued with Calvin Klein Concept, the latest underwear offering which utilizes 360º seamless technology to provide superior fit and comfort."
Check out some images from the presentation below.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'