Adam Driver Provides Athletic Inspiration
By Diego James
We couldn't stop waiting for Adam Driver's sexy awkwardness in HBO's Girls. He was pretty much our favorite guy to watch (other than sneaking a peek of Peter Scolari's penis) in Lena Dunham's breakout hit show. And we're hoping we get more opportunities in the second season after he was whisked away in an ambulance in the last episode. (And you'll kick yourself for missing Driver when he was playing gay on Broadway.)
But thankfully, we get to see Driver running away from some gals in some vintage-looking track gear in this GQ spot (in fact, the jacket's Fred Perry, the jeans by Levi's, headband by Toddland, and shoes by Puma). Of course, we imagine it would be a bunch of boys nipping at his heels. But isn't that what dreams are made of?
Go ahead: You may watch this on repeat just like we have—until he returns on Girls.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto