Elderly Man Becomes Hot Teen Girl Model
By Jeremy Kinser
He's got legs and he knows how to use them. Liu Xianping, a 72-year-old grandfather has become a sensation as a model for a young female clothing line, reports New York Daily News.
The man's granddaughter, known as Ms. Lv, is the designer of the line and tells China Newsweek that Xianping was helping unpack some ladies clothing and began to give her advice on mixing and matching. This soon led to a first photo shoot.
The leggy grandpa admits to being pleased to help bring success to his granddaughter's business, which has quintupled in sales since he began modeling skirts, tights, and handbags for the line. “Why unacceptable (for someone like me to wear women’s clothes ? Modeling for the store is helping my granddaughter and I have nothing to lose," Xianping says. "I’m very old and all that I care about is to be happy."
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto