Simon Doonan's Dos and Don'ts for a Poe-Inspired Halloween Party
By Out.com Editors
Recently, we joined Ravenswood Winery's founder Joel Peterson and always fashionable Simon Doonan for a spooky repast inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's classic poem, "The Raven," in the basement dining room of Il Buco, located in New York City's East Village.
Since Halloween is fast approaching, we wanted to get Doonan's recommendations on how to throw a fun and classy holiday dinner (and a little red from Ravenswood doesn't hurt). But you have to figure out how to source your own stuffed raven. iIf you dare!
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street
- Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellan
- Nashville's Chris Carmack on Playing Gay Country Singer Will Lexington
- Daily Crush: The ASOS Boys '14 Calendar
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?