Simon Doonan's Dos and Don'ts for a Poe-Inspired Halloween Party
By Out.com Editors
Recently, we joined Ravenswood Winery's founder Joel Peterson and always fashionable Simon Doonan for a spooky repast inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's classic poem, "The Raven," in the basement dining room of Il Buco, located in New York City's East Village.
Since Halloween is fast approaching, we wanted to get Doonan's recommendations on how to throw a fun and classy holiday dinner (and a little red from Ravenswood doesn't hurt). But you have to figure out how to source your own stuffed raven. iIf you dare!
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto