Simon Doonan's Dos and Don'ts for a Poe-Inspired Halloween Party
By Out.com Editors
Recently, we joined Ravenswood Winery's founder Joel Peterson and always fashionable Simon Doonan for a spooky repast inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's classic poem, "The Raven," in the basement dining room of Il Buco, located in New York City's East Village.
Since Halloween is fast approaching, we wanted to get Doonan's recommendations on how to throw a fun and classy holiday dinner (and a little red from Ravenswood doesn't hurt). But you have to figure out how to source your own stuffed raven. iIf you dare!
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips