Simon Doonan's Dos and Don'ts for a Poe-Inspired Halloween Party
By Out.com Editors
Recently, we joined Ravenswood Winery's founder Joel Peterson and always fashionable Simon Doonan for a spooky repast inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's classic poem, "The Raven," in the basement dining room of Il Buco, located in New York City's East Village.
Since Halloween is fast approaching, we wanted to get Doonan's recommendations on how to throw a fun and classy holiday dinner (and a little red from Ravenswood doesn't hurt). But you have to figure out how to source your own stuffed raven. iIf you dare!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know