WATCH: Andrew Christian's Halloween Party
By Andrew Villagomez
In Andrew Christian's newest video installment, the designer treats us into a tricked out (pun intended) early Halloween bash. Promoting his various underwear lines, the video is full of drag queens and hotties in a variety of costumes, or rather just accessories and underwear—like the hardcore girls from Mean Girls do the holiday.
It also includes a guest spot by Willam Belli (known for roles on Nip/Tuck and RuPaul's Drag Race) for some light campy hilarity. Throw in music by the gay pimp Jonny McGovern, and you have yourself quite the party.
You can see the list of the underwear styles from the video and get them for 20% off right here. And of course there is also the uncensored version of the video for those interested in turning up the volume. Happy Halloween!
P.S. In case you didn't know, Andrew Christian also released Halloween themed videos last year with the classic "seven deadly sins" theme (portrayed in a steamy manner, natch). The full collection of the videos can be found here.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Next Year in Kampala? America’s LGBT rights industry goes global