Fashion Week Preview: N. Hoolywood
By Out.com Editors
Fashion week starts next Thursday, and designers are in the final throes of pulling together their collections for spring 2013. Daisuke Obana of Japanese label N. Hoolywood gives a succinct clue of what to expect from his show, which will take place on Friday, September 7th: ""Before and After of Street Art"
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Shame List: Bethann Hardison, Naomi Campbell & Iman Call Out Racism at Fashion Week
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto