Fashion Week Preview: GANT by Michael Bastian
By Out.com Editors
Michael Bastian has long been able to walk the very fine line between recreating sartorial archetypes for the modern consumer, for his own brand and for his collaboration with GANT. Last season he channeled his college days in Boston, and before that he took the '70s camp TV series The Brady Bunch for a whirl. What can we expect from Bastian's GANT collaboration for spring 2013, debuting during New York Fashion Week, on September 12th? He's giving us only two cryptic clues: The picture above, and the phrase "The Galapagos Islands." Hmmmm....
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection