Fashion Week Preview: GANT by Michael Bastian
By Out.com Editors
Michael Bastian has long been able to walk the very fine line between recreating sartorial archetypes for the modern consumer, for his own brand and for his collaboration with GANT. Last season he channeled his college days in Boston, and before that he took the '70s camp TV series The Brady Bunch for a whirl. What can we expect from Bastian's GANT collaboration for spring 2013, debuting during New York Fashion Week, on September 12th? He's giving us only two cryptic clues: The picture above, and the phrase "The Galapagos Islands." Hmmmm....
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad