'Vogue' Unveils Their Lady Gaga Cover
By Out.com Editors
Lady Gaga has been tweeting up a storm about her September Vogue cover, and finally released the first sneak peek last night. Gaga is shot by photog team Mert & Marcus and wears a shapely magenta Marc Jacobs dress and a frizzy hairdo. You can check out a teaser on Vogue.com, but her die-hard little monsters will have to hang tight to see the complete spread. Stay tuned...
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- WATCH: Detox, Willam and Vicky Vox Sing Naughty Christmas Song