'Vogue' Unveils Their Lady Gaga Cover
By Out.com Editors
Lady Gaga has been tweeting up a storm about her September Vogue cover, and finally released the first sneak peek last night. Gaga is shot by photog team Mert & Marcus and wears a shapely magenta Marc Jacobs dress and a frizzy hairdo. You can check out a teaser on Vogue.com, but her die-hard little monsters will have to hang tight to see the complete spread. Stay tuned...
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'