Zac Efron Flexes for John John Jeans
By Peter Frost
When not dancing in the rain in his underwear with Nicole Kidman, Zac Efron actually managed to throw some clothes on, much to our chagrin. Specifically, jeans originating south of the border. The bronzed heartthrob stars in latest campaign for Brazilian denim company John John Jeans, modeling pieces from the brand's latest collection. The campaign, shot in Los Angeles, features the former Disney star rocking some serious scruff, a dirty tank, and some serious face, Efron poses with various female counterparts, all while showcasing his perpetual pout that we all know and love.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 2014 CFDA Awards: And The Nominees Are...
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans