Zac Efron Flexes for John John Jeans
By Peter Frost
When not dancing in the rain in his underwear with Nicole Kidman, Zac Efron actually managed to throw some clothes on, much to our chagrin. Specifically, jeans originating south of the border. The bronzed heartthrob stars in latest campaign for Brazilian denim company John John Jeans, modeling pieces from the brand's latest collection. The campaign, shot in Los Angeles, features the former Disney star rocking some serious scruff, a dirty tank, and some serious face, Efron poses with various female counterparts, all while showcasing his perpetual pout that we all know and love.
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower