We're Celebrating the Olympics With Pictures of Shirtless Divers
By Out.com Editors
Tonight, at 9pm GMT (or 4pm in New York City), the London-hosted Olympic Games will kick-off with a Danny Boyle directed extravaganza featuring....well....Olympic-y stuff. To celebrate, we're bringing you a picture of a trio of British divers, who appear to be sharing an underwear drawer stocked with Calvins (here's hoping!). No, but seriously, are these actually Olympic competitors, or future Randy Blue models...not to say you can't be both. Let the games begin!
Photo courtesy of The Underwear Expert
- Beyoncé Liberated
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Gay Entertainment - Movies, TV, Music, Sports
- The Men Who Want AIDS—and How It Improved Their Lives