We're Celebrating the Olympics With Pictures of Shirtless Divers
By Out.com Editors
Tonight, at 9pm GMT (or 4pm in New York City), the London-hosted Olympic Games will kick-off with a Danny Boyle directed extravaganza featuring....well....Olympic-y stuff. To celebrate, we're bringing you a picture of a trio of British divers, who appear to be sharing an underwear drawer stocked with Calvins (here's hoping!). No, but seriously, are these actually Olympic competitors, or future Randy Blue models...not to say you can't be both. Let the games begin!
Photo courtesy of The Underwear Expert
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters