We're Celebrating the Olympics With Pictures of Shirtless Divers
By Out.com Editors
Tonight, at 9pm GMT (or 4pm in New York City), the London-hosted Olympic Games will kick-off with a Danny Boyle directed extravaganza featuring....well....Olympic-y stuff. To celebrate, we're bringing you a picture of a trio of British divers, who appear to be sharing an underwear drawer stocked with Calvins (here's hoping!). No, but seriously, are these actually Olympic competitors, or future Randy Blue models...not to say you can't be both. Let the games begin!
Photo courtesy of The Underwear Expert
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Nashville's Chris Carmack on Playing Gay Country Singer Will Lexington
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient