Azealia Banks Stars in Alexander Wang's Latest Ads
By Alex Panisch
2012 is shaping up to be Azealia Bank’s year. Her EP, 1991, has garnered rave reviews, her mixtape, Fantasea, dropped this summer, and her debut album, Broke with Expensive Taste, is due out this fall. On top of all of that, she’s now the face of Alexander Wang’s T Fall 2012 campaign. She appears in an video directed by Daniel Jackson in which she sings “Van Vogue” from 1991.
Check out the video below:
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6