Azealia Banks Stars in Alexander Wang's Latest Ads
By Alex Panisch
2012 is shaping up to be Azealia Bank’s year. Her EP, 1991, has garnered rave reviews, her mixtape, Fantasea, dropped this summer, and her debut album, Broke with Expensive Taste, is due out this fall. On top of all of that, she’s now the face of Alexander Wang’s T Fall 2012 campaign. She appears in an video directed by Daniel Jackson in which she sings “Van Vogue” from 1991.
Check out the video below:
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack