Kiehl's LifeRide Wraps Up in DC
By Peter Frost
Ending a trek from Miami to Washington, D.C., Kiehl’s president Chris Salgardo and his crew of celebrity bikers, including John Corbett and Tyson Beckford, arrived at their final destination last week. The event, dubbed Kiehl’s LifeRide, partnered with charity amfAR, raising money and awareness for HIV/AIDS research along the 1,800 mile journey.
With everyone concluding the trip in one piece, the slew of bikers arrived in D.C. on the eve of the International AIDS Conference, making donations at each of the stops that totaled $90,000. Along the way, they managed to interview some of the celeb participants and capture some of the cross-country road trip footage from coast to coast. Check out a behind-the-scenes look at the event below!
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet