'House of Style' To Return to MTV
By Peter Frost
House of Style, MTV's quintessential ’90s fashion show, is officially back in business. The television series, hosted back in the day by Cindy Crawford, is set to return to MTV this October after receiving a bit of a retool. “The idea of the new House of Style is that it runs on all our platforms. We want to make it really accessible for our audience,” MTV Vice President Dave Sirulnick tells Fashionista.
The original show, which chronicled the lives of models and other fashion industry leaders, provided viewers with a backstage look at the lives of the rich and glamorous (including some NSFW moments between Cindy & (well-hung) basketball star Dennis Rodman).
As the October premiere date approaches, expect to hear more about the show. The new host will be announced live on September 6 at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards. And, if you’re in the mood for a blast from the past, throw on your scrunchie and head over to MTV.com, where highlights from original series is are available to watch.
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'