Frank Ocean Poses Drops in on Terry Richardson
By Alex Panisch
Frank Ocean has been blowing up as of late. The Odd Future member, who recently came out as having a same-sex relationship, posed for Out Magazine contributor Terry Richardson. Richardson, who shot actress Chloë Sevigny for the cover of our August issue, took some stunning black and white shots of the singer-songwriter at his studio. The photos are on Richardson’s endlessly entertaining, shocking, and surprising blog, Terry’s Diary. Ocean’s album, Channel Orange, is out now.
Photos courtesy of Terry Richardson.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- The Double Life of Gillian Anderson
- 10 Must-See Documentaries on Netflix Instant