On the Road: Kiehl's LifeRide for amfAR
By Out.com Editors
Grooming mecca Kiehl's is not only dedicated to making you look good. While they may be in the business of ensuring that your skin and hair look great, their dedication to philanthropy points toward much deeper roots. One of the company's many creative charitable endeavors is the yearly LifeRide, a nine-day motorcycle journey which raises money for amfAR. This year Kiehl's President Chris Salgardo and amfAR CEO Kevin Robert Frost are leading the expedition, which started on Friday with their final destination set for Washington D.C. on the July 21, the eve of the International AIDS Conference. Follow along on their blog, Facebook page, or on Twitter.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film