On the Road: Kiehl's LifeRide for amfAR
By Out.com Editors
Grooming mecca Kiehl's is not only dedicated to making you look good. While they may be in the business of ensuring that your skin and hair look great, their dedication to philanthropy points toward much deeper roots. One of the company's many creative charitable endeavors is the yearly LifeRide, a nine-day motorcycle journey which raises money for amfAR. This year Kiehl's President Chris Salgardo and amfAR CEO Kevin Robert Frost are leading the expedition, which started on Friday with their final destination set for Washington D.C. on the July 21, the eve of the International AIDS Conference. Follow along on their blog, Facebook page, or on Twitter.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off