Chris Colfer Has 'The Look'
By Peter Frost
E-commerce Mecca MR PORTER sat down with Chris Colfer for their latest issue of The Journal, talking to the Glee star about working overtime, writing a novel, and mutton-busting in California (whatever that means). The accomplished young actor recently wrapped Struck By Lighting (which he also wrote), a film that chronicles Colfer's character as he blackmails his classmates into helping him drum up interest in the student paper. Colfer has also recently completed work on a children's book, second feature film, and is in the process of adapting a story for Disney. All in all, quite the Renaissance man!
The article also features photos of Colfer looking quite dapper in duds from Lanvin, Givenchy, and Paul Smith, all of which are available to purchase on Mr. Porter's website. Click here to check out the article and accompanying spread!
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS