WATCH: Behind the Scenes of Prada’s Men’s Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign
By Alex Panisch
While their expressions fall on the higher side of “austere“ and border on “stern,“ the powerhouse actors serving as the faces of Prada’s Men’s Fall/Winter 2012 line clearly had a good time at the photo shoot. Though the collection called for stoic miens, as it evokes the heroism and gallantry of a bygone era, the models/actors were still able to have a few good laughs between photos.
Check out the video below
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- India Reinstates Gay Sex Ban
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3