Has Abercrombie Finally Come Out?
By Diego James
We all know the homoerotic history of Abercrombie & Fitch advertising (and those who collect it). But it seems no one really pays attention to the girls AND boys walking around with bags with beautiful boys anymore. So, in a series of four new promotional videos, directed by Bruce Weber, the focus is on the high-contact sport of wrestling. And in one video in particular, titled "Other Sports Require One Ball," he features an overtly erotic, steamy shower scene—nothing new there—but it also contains a guy-on-guy smooch as well. Now if only there was a bag with THAT on it, and we're sure you'd see a new upswing in boys buying Abercrombie... Are the late '90s back already?
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film