Pic of the Day: Jean Paul Gaultier Still Loves Andrej Pejic
By Out.com Editors
Hot on the heels of the men's spring shows, designers queued up to show their fall couture collections. Most of the buzz revolved around Raf Simons's debut collection for Dior, but Mr. Gaultier's collection was quite the stunner as well. It didn't hurt that once again he used the versatile model Andrej Pejic, this time sporting a fierce coif, a half-blazer thingie, and a sheer body garment, perfect for a purposeful nip slip.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Team Bey