Pic of the Day: Jean Paul Gaultier Still Loves Andrej Pejic
By Out.com Editors
Hot on the heels of the men's spring shows, designers queued up to show their fall couture collections. Most of the buzz revolved around Raf Simons's debut collection for Dior, but Mr. Gaultier's collection was quite the stunner as well. It didn't hurt that once again he used the versatile model Andrej Pejic, this time sporting a fierce coif, a half-blazer thingie, and a sheer body garment, perfect for a purposeful nip slip.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.