Pic of the Day: Karl Lagerfeld Whispers Something in Anna Wintour's Ear, She Giggles in Response
By Out.com Editors
Anna Wintour has seen her fair share of dresses—couture and otherwise—so one can forgive her usual front row stoicism. But if there's one thing that warms the heart of the Vogue editor-in-chief, it's the exquisite frocks designed by Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld. That's probably because when you're Anna Wintour, watching a Chanel runway show is like watching your soon-to-be wardrobe parade itself in your honor. But isn't this photo of Lagerfeld and La Wintour, from this season's couture show, an instant fashion classic? In our imaginations, Lagerfeld just murmured something delightfully wicked in her ear, and though she tried to maintain her sangfoid, she couldn't help but crack a smile. Oh, to be a fly on the wall in that conversation.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath