Jewelry Designer Philip Crangi's Home is as Awesome as You'd Imagined
By Out.com Editors
We've been avid fans of the handsome Philip Crangi and his metallic accessory label, Giles & Brothers, for some time now. Crangi, who's tattoos and bushy beard make him easy to spot on the busy streets of Manhattan, invited the folks at The Selby to peek at his bachelor pad and take a whirl around his workspace. From the Keith Haring homage that welcomes guests to the dark wood-accented interior and beautifully curated bookshelves, Crangi's abode is bursting with interior decorating inspiration that aren't too fussy or generic. His studio is amazing too, with its artful messiness, industrial vibe, and painted brick walls. Check out the entire tour here.
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- India Reinstates Gay Sex Ban
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?