Calvin Klein Underwear Celebrated Its 30th Anniversary with a Gay Pride Party
By Out.com Editors
For some time now, everyone's been proclaiming that 30 is the new 20, but Calvin Klein Underwear has nothing to fear, as it looks as fresh as ever, three decades on. Last weekend the brand fêted its birthday with a glamorous seaside party, and as it just so happened to coincide with New York's Gay Pride festivities, the brand joined forces with NYC Pride as a sponsor. Bartenders poured drinks—lots of 'em—clad in Calvin Klein, and go-go dancers gyrated in hyper-colored Bold briefs. The entrance to the legendary Pier Dance featured an installation of bronzed hotties modeling their goods (we mean the skivvies, we swear) on an industrial scaffolding. Happy birthday, CK! Flirty thirty fits you well.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film