WATCH: Calvin Klein’s Men’s Spring 2013 Collection on June 24
By Alex Panisch
You heard us right, we’ve got a live feed to the Calvin Klein 2013 Men’s show. It’s all happening at 8:00 a.m. EST on June 24. Don’t worry if you miss the live show, we’ll broadcast the rerun for a full 24 hours after. So clear your schedule and make some popcorn, you’re gonna wanna see this. If you're experienceing any technical difficulties you can also watch the show on calvinklein.tv.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet