Prada Collaborates with Vahram Muratyan for T-Shirt Collection
By Peter Frost
Just in time for the summer heat, Prada has recruited graphic designer and artist Vahram Muratyan for a capsule collection of punchy screen-printed t-shirts. The tees, a part of Prada’s larger ‘Parallel Universes’ project with Muratyan, feature men's and women's accessories from the brand’s Spring/Summer 2012 collections. The Prada pieces are featured in whimsical designs by the artist, which includes flame-tipped heels, golfers on a pair of sunglasses, and a skyline decorated with loafers.
The limited edition shirts, which will be available in Prada stores worldwide starting this July, are sure to be the perfect summer staple that will have you both staying cool and looking chic.
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Queer Producers Making Waves In Hollywood
- The 8th Annual Power 50