Prada Collaborates with Vahram Muratyan for T-Shirt Collection
By Peter Frost
Just in time for the summer heat, Prada has recruited graphic designer and artist Vahram Muratyan for a capsule collection of punchy screen-printed t-shirts. The tees, a part of Prada’s larger ‘Parallel Universes’ project with Muratyan, feature men's and women's accessories from the brand’s Spring/Summer 2012 collections. The Prada pieces are featured in whimsical designs by the artist, which includes flame-tipped heels, golfers on a pair of sunglasses, and a skyline decorated with loafers.
The limited edition shirts, which will be available in Prada stores worldwide starting this July, are sure to be the perfect summer staple that will have you both staying cool and looking chic.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Was Arafat Gay?
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?