Prada Collaborates with Vahram Muratyan for T-Shirt Collection
By Peter Frost
Just in time for the summer heat, Prada has recruited graphic designer and artist Vahram Muratyan for a capsule collection of punchy screen-printed t-shirts. The tees, a part of Prada’s larger ‘Parallel Universes’ project with Muratyan, feature men's and women's accessories from the brand’s Spring/Summer 2012 collections. The Prada pieces are featured in whimsical designs by the artist, which includes flame-tipped heels, golfers on a pair of sunglasses, and a skyline decorated with loafers.
The limited edition shirts, which will be available in Prada stores worldwide starting this July, are sure to be the perfect summer staple that will have you both staying cool and looking chic.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- LISTEN: Britney Spears and Sia Do Acoustic "Passenger"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'