Narciso Rodriguez for Kohl's and J.W. Anderson for Topshop This Fall
By Peter Frost
Attention capsule collection fans! This fall, you’ll have two new collections to look forward to waiting in line for. In September, Topshop will be launching a collaboration line with impossibly trendy Irish fashion designer J.W. Anderson, set to include everything from knitwear to outerwear to home goods such as vintage magazines and photography books. “I am very excited to collaborate with Topshop,” said Anderson about the line. “It gives me the opportunity to reach a much wider audience with my designs.” A second collection with the designer is set to debut early next year as well.
But wait, that’s not all folks! WWD has announced that Narciso Rodriguez will be unveiling a special capsule collection for department store Kohl’s in the fall. Fans of his minimalist chic aesthetic include Claire Danes, Julianna Margulies, and First Lady Michelle Obama, who donned a Rodriguez-designed dress on the night of President Obama’s election. The collection is said to be the kickoff of a slew of designer collaborations for the department store, with Rodriguez designing the premiere one.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet