VIDEO: Models Falling to the Tune of 'You Are So Beautiful'
By Out.com Editors
Thanks to the gals at Fashionista for unearthing this gem of a video featuring gorgeous, elegant, statuesque models working the catwalk, but in all the wrong ways. From high-end designer runways to small town beauty pageants, the glory of seeing an exhibitionist fall is something that virtually everyone can find joy in. Plus there's so many different ways a model can tumble—falling flat on their face, right on their derriere, shuffling along in vertiginous heels before plummeting, walking right off the edge, or sinking right through—all of which, by the way are featured in the video below. Poor lasses, those stilettos are so high and those dresses so tight...not easy attire to strut in. Boys with their flats shoes have it so much easier.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series