Denim Doing Good
By Peter Frost
Attention denim fans! Levi Strauss & Co. is currently holding a major online auction through eBay to benefit their non-profit organization, the Red Tab Foundation—but hurry up and bid, as the action (i.e. auction) ends this weekend. The charity provides support for employees and retirees who, due to unexpected financial emergencies, are unable to pay for their basic needs.
The auction is comprised of many vintage and one-of-a kind products from the company’s massive archives, including a classic Levi’s jacket signed by the Rolling Stones during their 1995 Voodoo Lounge Tour and pieces signed by the cast of Glee during their 2009 concert tour. The auction aims to raise $50,000 to support their cause, and they need you to help them do it. The sale ends on Sunday, so be sure to check it out before then. After all, classic Levi’s denim has never gone out of style, nor has charity. Click here to check out the sale.
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki