Watch Michael Kors Impart Words of Wisdom Online Tonight
By Out.com Editors
New York's 92nd Street Y has become much more than just a mere community center. The non-profit organization has dedicated itself to educating and entertaining its neighbors through workshops, lectures, and interviews with notable cultural influencers. Tonight, the much beloved designer and quippy judge on Project Runway, Michael Kors, will sit down with Fern Mallis—the woman who basically spearheaded New York's Fashion Week—to discuss his enduring career and visionary talent. With Kors in the hot seat, you can expect that there will be lots of laughs, and (hopefully) some juicy dirt revealed.
Well, we've got some bad news and we've got some good news for you. Sadly, the one-on-one is sold out already—and wasn't even a real prospect to those outside of the New York City metro area. But the good news is that you can watch the talk live, tonight, on the 92Y's website. Ah, technology. Sometimes it actually makes things easier. Who knew?
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling