Separated at Birth: Marc Jacobs & Seth Meyer
By Peter Frost
At last night’s CFDA Awards, Commes des Garçons designer Rei Kawakubo was the big winner of the night. But Seth Meyers may have ended up stealing the entire show (in one of her designs, no less).
The Saturday Night Live star, and host of the awards event, donned the infamous Commes des Garçons sheer dress and white boxers that designer Marc Jacobs wore only weeks before to the Met's Costume Institute Ball.
“It was Anna Wintour’s idea,” the comedian tells Vanity Fair, continuing, “I liked it a lot more than I thought I would when I put it on. You know, this is a fashion night.”
Now it seems that Jacobs may have some company when he dons his next skirt for a soirée.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale