Target Shows Some Pride
By Out.com Editors
They love us, they really love us. At least that's what we think every day when we see yet another big name store come out of the closet, as it wear, with some fashionable love just for the gays. The latest big box retailer to hop on-board the rainbow connection is Target, and they've (ahem) hit the bullseye with the release of some pride-related t-shirts on sale on their website. Surely, some of you will be raising your hands in protest, and cite the company's support of an anti-gay political candidate two years ago, but as President Obama demonstrated, everyone is allowed the right to "evolve" when it comes to matters of the heart. Speaking of heart, we really, really heart Target right now, and we're just counting the seconds until the Million Moms start complaining.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men