Sean Avery Strips Down for Terry Richardson
By Out.com Editors
How do you solve a problem like Sean Avery? One minute he's starring in a video supporting gay rights and next minute he's calling his on-ice enemies the F-word. He's known equally as a friend of Anna Wintour, and interning at her glossy Vogue, but also as the most hated man in professional hockey. To be sure, Avery is a polarizing, contradictory personality. Even now, it's unclear as to whether Avery is even a hockey player—he announced that he was retiring earlier this year, but his agent denies this, but Avery has made no clarification.
Well, lensman Terry Richardson knowns exactly how to solve a problem like Sean Avery. You take him, strip him down to his underwear, and make him pose for you..duh. That's exactly what Richardson did, as documented on his endlessly entertaining blog Terry's Diary. Check out the rest of the pictures there.
Photo courtesy of Terry's Diary.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan