Barneys Gets a Virtual Makeover
By Out.com Editors
The towering shopping mecca on Madison Avenue in New York City is obviously the go-to sojourn for all fashion lovers who find themselves in the Big Apple, but thanks to the Web, luxury is available to all people with a computer and a stealthy Internet connection, shopping from the illustrious shore is never too far away. Today, however, the Barneys New York team lifted the curtain on their latest look for the store's online presence. Three main focuses were the center of the revamp including a cleaner, simpler layout to help improve ease of use and higlight particular in-stock items for customers, a more seamless integration of social networking tools Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest into the site, as well as curated lists from designers, stylists and other notable tastemakers and fans of the shop.
You can check out the sites band new 'do at Barneys.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto