Video: Obama Teases David Beckham For His Underwear Antics
By Out.com Editors
Ever since he came out as a proponent of gay marriage, President Barack Obama is letting his freak flag fly...kinda. The POTUS has long been known as a charismatic figure, but he's really been laying on the charm. Why, he already seduced the women of The View this morning, but this afternoon, he took time to simultaneously praise and cheekily insult none other than David Beckham. After listing the soccer star's latest achievements (introducing him a "young up-and-comer," and slyly adding that, "half your teammates could be your kids"), the Pres notes saying, "It's a rare man that can be that tough on the field and have his own line of underwear." Then he gives an arch look back to the athlete. Obama! Don't tell us that you just magically learned to nail a bitchy queen's go-to line of sassy defense after you've JUST come to terms with your feelings on same-sex marriage? That was a pracicted look, one that Team Out gives a 9.5 out of 10. Golf claps all around.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models