Thanks To The Olympics, There Are A Lot of Shirtless Guys in This Month's 'Vogue'
By Out.com Editors
Following a string of top-tier film and TV stars gracing it's cover, Vogue has shifted its focus for summer and is featuring star athletes in its June issue, helping to promote the upcoming Olympic Games in London. The Cut points out that swimmer/hottie Ryan Lochte is only the fourth man ever to appear on the magazine's cover, and he's doing it shirtless, 'cause when you've got a body like that why would you EVER wear a shirt? Seriously. Accompanying him is Serena Williams and soccer gal Hope Solo (ed note: great name!). Inside there's a spread featuring model Karlie Kloss wearing the season's most fantastical, whimsical warm weather runway pieces alongside various Olympic boys—which gives us the rare opportunity to see Kloss, oh, you know, sitting on a basketball hoop, goofing off with some zany tennis players (Oh that Anna and her tennis) and looking like a golden, glamorous sea anemone that crawled out of the shower drain and into the locker room while the tennis studs look at her like, wha...? You can see the whole Annie Leibowitz portfolio on Vogue.com, now.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 5 Gayest Things About One Direction's New Video
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Beyoncé Liberated