Andrej Pejic Models Bridal Gowns in Barcelona
By Joshua Gardner
Opening for Rosa Clara at this week’s Barcelona Bridal Show in a billowing white wedding gown was none other than our favorite non-gender-specific model and Out 100 honoree Andrej Pejic.
And he dazzled, as he tends to do.
This isn’t the first time the androgynous Serbian model has walked down the runway in a wedding dress. Jean Paul Gaultier put him in one last year at his couture show in Paris, complete with a giant plume for his perfect blond head. He’s also the face of a push-up bra campaign for Dutch clothier Hema.
It seems Andrej can model just about anything you hand to him: wedding dresses, underwear, a giant snake. He simply oozes versatility.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans