Video: Anna Wintour Talks Gay Marriage on 'The Colbert Report'
By Out.com Editors
Last night Vogue editor Anna Wintour stopped by to chat fashion and politics on Comedy Central's The Colbert Report. Ms. Wintour was in great spirits as Colbert welcomed her with taunts, and she even landed a few stinging barbs herself—all while smiling, of course. As this was the evening after yesterday's announcment from President Obama that he endorses same-sex marriage, Colbert also broached the subject with Wintour, to which she enthusiastically replied that she was thrilled. Anna, unlike the President, needed no evolving when it came to the issue, as she's been an ardent supporter of the LGBT community and one of the earliest proponents of gay rights (always ahead of the trend, that one). After all, she is arguably top dog of one of the gayest industries in the world. Check out one of her more charming appearance on last night's show, below:
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'