Tom Ford's Spring 2012 LookBook is Very Naughty
By Out.com Editors
Hot on the heels of another sexy summer lookbook, we stumbled across these images, courtesy of British GQ, of the images from Tom Ford's spring/summer 2012 lookbook. You can check out a slideshow of all the images at their website (the one at right is just the tip of the iceberg), but make sure no one's looking over your shoulder, because some of the images are quite racy. But Tom Ford somehow makes even the most prurient of behaviors seem sophisticated and elegant—even lounging au naturale while reading a newspaper seems like cheeky (pun intended) fun. Hey, it's not like Mr. Ford invented the notion that sex sells, but he sure has followed suit with amazing consistency—and reaped the rewards accordingly.
Images courtesy of British GQ
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out