Happy Birthday, Patsy Stone!
By Out.com Editors
Eurydice Colette Clytemnestra Dido Bathsheba Rabelais Patricia Cocteau Stone, or Patsy Stone (played by Out favorite Joanna Lumley), celebrates another year of life today...and considering her self-destructive behavior, it's a miracle. Sadly, there's no evidence of Ms. Stone's actual age, but it doesn't really matter, as she will remain a forever-blooming flower in our hearts and minds. As the fashion director of one of England's most powerful style bibles, Stone has been a source of inspiration for us since we were mere children. She's proven that it takes hard work, passion, and a borderline obsessive work ethic (or, that one just needs share some intimate moments with the publisher of a magazine). Today we'll smoke an extra ciggy and toast an extra glass of champagne to the eternally youthful, and singularly influential style maven.
Photos courtesy of Tumblr
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection