Video: Stylish Solutions Provided by The Fashion Shack
By Joshua Gardner
Ever wonder what you’d get if the girls from Toddlers in Tiaras got together to shoot a local commercial based on Carrie and narrated by the voice from Field of Dreams?
Wonder no more!
Fashion Shack, or ("faaashion shaaack"), is a South Carolina-based apparel retailer and also a role model for aspiring pornographers and student directors everywhere. And why? When faced with a low budget, did Fashion Shack say “Oh, forget the commercial, let’s just advertise on fried Twinkies at the County Fair”? No. The Fashion Shack did no such thing. Fashion Shack reached out to its constituents: 14-year-old Southern bleach blond girls—and their one Asian friend—and said, “Now go coax old Chester out of his van by the river…we need some voice talent.”
Splice in some aquamarine prom dresses and a fire hydrant for no reason, and you’ve got yourself the stuff of dreams, people.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out