Video: Stylish Solutions Provided by The Fashion Shack
By Joshua Gardner
Ever wonder what you’d get if the girls from Toddlers in Tiaras got together to shoot a local commercial based on Carrie and narrated by the voice from Field of Dreams?
Wonder no more!
Fashion Shack, or ("faaashion shaaack"), is a South Carolina-based apparel retailer and also a role model for aspiring pornographers and student directors everywhere. And why? When faced with a low budget, did Fashion Shack say “Oh, forget the commercial, let’s just advertise on fried Twinkies at the County Fair”? No. The Fashion Shack did no such thing. Fashion Shack reached out to its constituents: 14-year-old Southern bleach blond girls—and their one Asian friend—and said, “Now go coax old Chester out of his van by the river…we need some voice talent.”
Splice in some aquamarine prom dresses and a fire hydrant for no reason, and you’ve got yourself the stuff of dreams, people.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath