Tyra Banks Fires Longtime Co-Stars from "America's Next Top Model"
By Out.com Editors
Smizing superstar Tyra Banks is simultaneously fascinating and horrifying as the mistress of ceremonies on her long-running television trainwreck America's Next Top Model. From her farcical advice and demonstrations on how to model, to the bizarre serene manner she adopts during the judging panel, there's not telling what Banks is going to do next. But no one saw this coming—The Post is reporting that the former talk show host has dismissed J. Alexander (or Ms. J), Jay Manuel, and Nigel Barker as her onscreen entourage and team of judges. The trio has been with Banks since the show's birth, in 2003, and have been dedicated mainstays throughout the past 18 seasons (known as "cycles" in Banks-ian patois). Speculation that people who weirld power in the realm of the Internet will be replacing the sacked cohorts—blogger BryanBoy has been tossed around as a possible name.
But if Tyra still brings the crazy, we'll still bring our eyeballs. 'Nuff said.
[Ed Note: Ms. J, Mr. Manuel, and Nigel—we feel you pain. Hit us up if you wanna grab a drink (or a dozen)]
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film