Do You Want to Smell Like an Apple Product? Now You Can.
By Out.com Editors
Hm. We thought that Lady Gaga's proposed fragrance—to smell like blood and semen—was out there, but this one takes the cake. Even if you're a huge Apple nerd (like we are) wanting to smell like an electronic device freshly unpacked from boxes and styrofoam is a bit of stretch. According to The Verge a company called Air Aroma has teamed with a collective of scent artists called Greatest Hits to create this new cologne (perfume?) to the market. It will mimic the smell of "an Apple product being opened for the first time," including the plastic wrappings, the ink on the cardboard box, and various other components found inside the box. Even if you're blindly loyal to you iPhone, Macbook, iPod or iPad, would you be willing to lay down cold, hard cash to smell like one?
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters