The King of Fashion to Comment on the Queen's Ensembles
By Out.com Editors
Last years fashion even of the season was, without a doubt, checking out the fascinators and all other hat action on all the royals (and their celebrity hanger-ons) during the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. This year, you can expect that all eyes will be on the participants in the Queens Jubilee, as HRH Elizabeth II celebrates sixty years on the throne. French TV station France 2 has announced that Chanel and Fendi designer Karl Lagerfeld has signed on as a commentator on the sartorial proceedings surrounding the hoopla. Lagerfeld will join journalists Stephane Bern and Marie Drucker to provide live commentary during the Diamond Jubilee central weekend, starting June 3rd.
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Arrange Covers P!nk’s ‘Don’t Let Me Get Me'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Cast of Fun Home & Alison Bechdel Visited South Carolina to Counter Homophobic Controversy
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- Francois Ozon's Young and Beautiful Is an Instant Classic