The King of Fashion to Comment on the Queen's Ensembles
By Out.com Editors
Last years fashion even of the season was, without a doubt, checking out the fascinators and all other hat action on all the royals (and their celebrity hanger-ons) during the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. This year, you can expect that all eyes will be on the participants in the Queens Jubilee, as HRH Elizabeth II celebrates sixty years on the throne. French TV station France 2 has announced that Chanel and Fendi designer Karl Lagerfeld has signed on as a commentator on the sartorial proceedings surrounding the hoopla. Lagerfeld will join journalists Stephane Bern and Marie Drucker to provide live commentary during the Diamond Jubilee central weekend, starting June 3rd.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models