Paint the Town: Coach Collaborates with Artist James Nares
By Out.com Editors
A recent string of collaborations seem to indicate that luxury leather goods label Coach is feeling trés, trés artsy. The brand effortlessly blends Old World craftsmanship with a New York City-based sense of modernity and immediately brings to mind classic shapes, heavenly fabrications, and a tireless eye on superb construction, yielding some of the dreamiest accessories and apparel on the market. Yet a recent string of artist-pegged collaborations have reminded us that the brand is not resting on its own prestigious laurels. For their most recent courtship, Coach has teamed up with British-born, NYC-based artist James Nares, known for a career that has touched upon many aesthetic mediums. To properly capture his love of gravity-defying, weighless imagery, Coach has taken one of his painterly brushstroke and cleverly imposed it on one of their timeless canvas totes. To up the covetability on these works of art-in-motion, the company will only be releasing 175 of each color (black, blue, green, pink, and red), with each bag numbered and presented with a storypatch with Nares's signature.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?