Warning: Don't Mess With a Woman and Her Louboutins—She May Beat You
By Out.com Editors
From fictional Carrie Bradshaw to real life Jennifer Lopez, women all around the world go wild over a Louboutin shoe. It's one of those strange sado-masochistic relationships that is hard to explain, but a story, courtesy of GrubStreet, is a good example. A man by the name of Matt Meidinger witnessed a woman, with her male companion, on the street changing from her towering Louboutin stiletos into flip-flops when a passerby accidentally kicked one of the precious shoes ("bumped it with his own shoe," is how he described it.) The woman's man-friend punched the perpetrator in the face causing Meidinger to intervene. Here's his first-hand account:
"I was standing a few feet away and watched the whole thing happen. I spoke up and said, 'Whoa! Take it easy! Kicking a shoe doesn't equal a punch in the face, Louboutin's or not!' As the guy turned around to tell me to mind my own business the woman ran up and said, "Yes, it does!" and came down on top of my head with her heels. Blood immediately started pouring down the left side of my face so I pulled out my phone and called the police."
So people of the world beware. A. Don't meddle in other peoples' affairs and B. don't mess with a woman and her shoes.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- EXCLUSIVE: Elton John Performing Benny and the Jets During Concert Film Million Dollar Piano